Roll Off Dumpsters
During building construction, demolitions and DIY home improvement projects, more and more commercial and residential clients in northern Florida are turning to Sunshine Recycling to keep debris and clutter out of the way. Very often what’s called for is a roll-off dumpster.
Roll-off dumpsters are open-top refuse containers with wheels on the bottom, which allow them to be easily rolled into place. When being transported to a job site, the containers literally roll off a special flatbed truck that tilts for unloading and loading, which is why they’re known as “roll-off” dumpsters. They are ideal for a wide range of industrial, construction and residential uses.
These dumpsters are constructed from heavy-duty, thick gauge steel, and are made to withstand the most demanding waste collection applications. They are an excellent choice for the disposal of heavy materials such as asphalt, brick, rocks, scrap steel, concrete and other construction and demolition debris, as well as bulky materials like wooden pallets and crates, tree stumps and other landscaping debris. With one of our dumpsters on your job site, you and your crew will be able to work more safely and quickly, without having to worry about tripping or falling over scattered debris.
Roll-off dumpster uses
If you’re generating a large amount of waste and refuse that needs to be transported to a recycling center, energy facility or landfill, a roll-off dumpster is the perfect choice. Just about any type of waste can be collected and hauled in a roll-off dumpster—other than materials that are deemed hazardous or dangerous to people or the environment.
COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESS USES
When a commercial client leases a roll-off dumpster, it’s often on long-term basis for such projects as:
· New construction of apartment complexes, office buildings, condominiums, schools, hospitals, resorts, shopping centers, warehouses and airplane hangars.
· Remodeling an existing building or space within another building (such as a store in the mall or one wing of a hospital).
· Demolition projects.
· Gutting and renovating existing buildings.
· Large commercial landscaping projects.
· Excavations to clear out plots of land before building.
Homeowners, property managers and real estate brokers typically rent roll-off dumpsters when undertaking short-term clean-up or remodeling projects. The roll-off container is necessary because the work project usually generates a lot of bulky refuse and too much waste to leave at the curb for the “normal” weekly garbage pickup. These projects include:
· Attic, basement and garage cleanouts.
· Kitchen remodels.
· Bathroom renovations.
· Roof replacement.
· New additions and small construction projects.
· Disposing of large “junk items” such as broken appliances and old furniture.
We have the right-sized dumpster for any job!
Our roll-off dumpster rentals are available in 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard sizes. The approximate dimensions for each are as follows:
- 10-yard dumpsters: 12 feet long x 6.5 feet wide x 4 feet high. These are ideal for a basement or garage clean-outs, kitchen remodeling, and garden or yard cleanups—including storm debris.
- 20-yard dumpsters: 22 feet long x 7 feet wide x 4 feet high. These work well for kitchen or bath remodeling jobs; attic, basement or garage cleanup; large house flooring removal and replacement; fire or flood restoration projects; deck demolition; large garden or yard debris cleanup; and roof replacement.
- 30-yard dumpsters: 22 feet long x 7 feet wide x 5 feet high. We recommend these dumpsters for commercial cleanup projects, new house construction, major home additions, complete residential clean-outs, garage or shed demolitions, and special event waste collection.
- 40-yard dumpsters: 22 ft. long x 7 feet wide x 7 feet high. These are most often used for large construction and demolition projects, commercial and warehouse cleanups, and industrial applications.
If you’re unsure what size roll-off container is right for you, give our office a call. Our knowledgeable team is ready to assist you in selecting the best container for your project.
For more information about renting a roll-off dumpster or to request a price quote, call to speak with one of our customer service representatives. We will be glad to listen to your needs and help you with the logistics of your cleanup project. Whether your undertaking is in your backyard or inside your house, or if you are involved in a commercial building construction that’s complex and huge, we’re set up to take care of your waste needs. We look forward to assisting you in any way we can!